Providing soft-skin vehicles, B6 armored Sport Utility Vehicles (SUVs), and material handling equipment for clients across the Middle East.
Dari Concepts has a fleet of nearly 1,000 vehicles and Material Handling Equipment (MHE) available for lease within 72 hours in multiple locations within the Middle East. We provide our clients with a convenient offering that includes routine maintenance and 24/7 emergency support.
Soft-Skin Vehicle Leasing
The firm has a range of soft-skin vehicles for lease, including:
- Toyota Hilux Pickup Trucks,
- Ford F-150 Pickup Trucks,
- Toyota Prado SUVs,
- Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs,
- Mitsubishi Pajero SUVs, and
- Toyota Hiace 15-passenger Vans.
B6 Armored Vehicles
Dari has a fleet of ready-to-lease B6 armored vehicles available, complete with certification, including:
- B6 Armored Toyota Land Cruisers in white,
- B6 Armored Toyota Land Cruisers in black, and
- B6 Armored GMC Savana 15-passenger Vans.
Vehicles are armored on all sides and the roof, including firewall and glass, meeting EN 1063 BR6/NIJ level 3 requirements for protection against assault rifles, sub-machine guns, handguns, and semiautomatic pistols. The floor of each passenger compartment has been armored to shield against primary fragmentation from the simultaneous detonation of two (2) German ordnance hand grenades or equivalent light anti-personnel mine.
Material Handling Equipment (MHE)
Dari Concepts provides fully certified and inspected MHE with the support of maintenance and garage facilities in multiple locations within the Middle East. Available MHE includes:
- 20ft and 40ft Flatbeds,
- 20ft, 30ft, and 40ft Lowboys,
- 40ft Super Lowboys (Heavy Equipment Transport System [HETs]),
- Dump Trucks,
- Bulldozers (V9),
- Front Loaders,
- Skid-Steer Loaders,
- Water Trucks,
- Backhoes, and
- Refrigerator and Freezer Trucks.
In addition to the above vehicles and equipment available, Dari also maintains a small fleet of specialty vehicles including:
- Polaris Utility Carts, and
- Toyota LC70 Series Ambulance Grade SUVs.