As a trusted partner, with a strong local presence in complex environments, Dari has provided contingency and expeditionary services to the U.S. Government since our establishment.
Since the firm was established in 2011, Dari Concepts has delivered contingency services in support of U.S. Military operations, while ensuring no interruption to critical operations. These services have included:
- Material and Equipment Transportation;
- Air Terminal Construction;
- Base Construction, including the construction of gyms and force protection elements in a hostile environment;
- Base Life Support Services; and
- Equipment and Vehicle Leasing.
Dari has been the prime contractor on several line haul contracts including on the U.S. Military’s Operation Inherent Resolve Line Haul Services IDIQ and Material Handling Equipment & Line Haul BPA operating within certain countries in the Middle East. Since 2015, we have successfully completed 1,300 transportation missions for the U.S. military alone.